Aims of the School
- To enable the pupils to feel part of the school community, to make a positive contribution and share in it.
- To encourage children to reach their full potential by developing their confidence, self-discipline, maturity and responsibility.
- To offer a variety of learning opportunities, appropriate to the children’s needs, within a well structured and disciplined environment.
- To develop in the children enquiring minds and a lifelong interest in learning.
- To encourage an active partnership with parents to support their children’s development whether academic, moral, social, creative or sporting. This partnership is supported by a contract signed by the school, parents and pupils.